2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing we not doing is this defense excuse.

In the 2011 Divisional round the Falcons defense was TERRIBLE and gave up 48 points. Ironically to the Packers who won the SB that year.

In the 2012 WC, the Falcons had 2 points. Yes, that is correct… TWO!! The offense scored not a damn thing. Eli Manning intention grounded in his on end zone.

In the 2013 NFC Championship Game, the Falcons failed to score again after having a 17-0 lead in the 2nd quarter.

In the 2018 Divisional WC the Falcons scored 10 points in the first half, and never again. The Falcons defense gave up one TD and held the Eagles for 3 FGs the whole game; 15 total points.

And we ALL know what Falcons offense did in Super Bowl LI. They scored 7 points after the 28-3 lead. The conservative play calling wasn't just offense only.

If anything the Falcons offense plays one half of football, packs it up and heads home at halftime.

Last edited:
In his 6 playoff losses, in the 2nd half alone, over 12 quarters, the Matt Ryan-led Falcons offense scored 3 TDs.

So, if I timeline this right......Cleveland offers to Watson.

Baker gets upset about it. Cries online.

Watson says no.

Cleveland pushes 230 mil in chips in.

Watson says yes.

Baker doesn't have a job, or a suitor.

If Baker doesn't cry online, Cleveland doesn't double/triple down and Baker still has his job in Cleveland, right?

Watson says no.

Watson says yes.

If Baker doesn't cry online, Cleveland doesn't double/triple down and Baker still has his job in Cleveland, right?

Cleveland probably goes for Watson regardless. Maybe they’re holding onto Baker as insurance in the event that Watson is suspended by the NFL

Cleveland probably goes for Watson regardless. Maybe they’re holding onto Baker as insurance in the event that Watson is suspended by the NFL

Nope...they need him to change the light bulbs. Watson is not participating in that kind of handy work....if you know what I mean.

Watson says no.

Watson says yes.

Yea apparently it was 100% down to ATL/NO for Watson the night before until dude threw that tantrum online over their interest :lol:

Cleveland then decided to send Watsons people an offer they couldn't possibly refuse and the rest is history. Now dude is struggling to find suitors after Houston, Atlanta and Indy straight up said 'nah, we're good'.

Reportedly it's to the point we're teams are asking the Browns for an extra pick to take on his contract :rofl:

Still think the Baker/Browns relationship was reaching a boiling point regardless of the Watson stuff given all the noise out of that locker room after how the Odell situation went down but still think there would've been some room to work things out productively for everyone.

Him crying online hours after the Browns rumors only gave them all the reasons they needed to justify offering the house for Watson.

He kinda played himself and now we're finding out just how much, or how little, teams around the league actually value him.

If that Browns bridge hadn't been burned I'm sure they would've tried to find him a decent situation like Atlanta did for Ryan but now I bet they sell him off to the highest bidder no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom