2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes.

Now answer my question: When the time comes, will you want the Dolphins to pay Tua? Or just have an endless cycle of trading players for picks?

I'm fully aware we get a 5 year rookie deal window.

At that point, you have no choice but to pay your guy (like Seattle did Russ) (Flacco Balt) but when the winning stops.... *Shrugs* It's the nature of things.

We have 3 years left.

I'm being told he's going to the Jets btw.

I hope not. But I honestly am bein told by someone I trust.

nick. nick. it aint worth it

We're not gonna sit here and act like the Chiefs hands are tied all of a sudden. Let CP have it
pachah1.png

”when the winning stops”

the chiefs were just in the afc championship game a couple months ago..

I'm being told he's going to the Jets btw.

I hope not. But I honestly am bein told by someone I trust.

Screenshot_20220323-083409.png

I hope he's wrong, but Jets have better picks than us, and more money.

He could just be a pessimist but he's steered me well before.

That's what we got going on here? "I'm not always right but yes I am."

-foe

im sure the chiefs would have what 4 straight afc championship game appearances, 2 super bowl appearances and a super bowl win with Alex smith…

meanwhile let‘s not look at them reaching for a RB in the 1st

I understand that 'Reek has to take care of his family but I wonder if he will look back and say 'I willfully left Patrick Mahomes in his prime and Andy Reid' for more money. I'll wait and see what the final numbers are but I have to imagine they can't be that far off from what the Chiefs were going to offer.

Damn, that collapse against the Bengals stings even more.

All that dynasty talk in the NFL in todays day and age is foolish. Chiefs had an opportunity to go back to back but injuries on the offensive line killed that dream. Once that took place it was only a matter of time before guys prioritized money over winning. In all realities I can't blame them.

Chris Jones needs to be next. Dude has ZERO sacks in his playoff career and has a huge, bloated contract.

owners being cheap v not actually being able to make it work

they could make it happen with CAP gymnastics if they wanted. but the CAP is used to tell fans teams can't afford this
It's like we didn't just have a conversation about restructures and signing bonuses but you know that would mean. Teams have to pay more guaranteed dollars (that benefits the cap situation too) on those farce non guaranteed deals

That's what this is always about. Every time

**** is he gonna do in NY? :lol:
We gotta improve any way we can but its hard for me to see Joe Douglas spending that kind of money on WR even though we can

I did hear rumors the past couple of months saying the Jets are looking for a veteran WR instead of drafting one

I would've preferred a more big body guy like Mike Williams or Godwin but its over for that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom