2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
owners being cheap v not actually being able to make it work

they could make it happen with CAP gymnastics if they wanted. but the CAP is used to tell fans teams can't afford this
If a team wanted to keep a player they would figure it out. But when you start to do the cap gymnastics, you’re damn nearing just paying guaranteed money at that point. It’s so much “riskier” for an owner to do the guaranteed money because the ROI is risky if the asset gets hurt.

At least when contracts are incentive based, then the team and owner are somewhat protected financially. Not saying I agree, but I think some owner pockets are deeper than others and can bite the bullet on guarantees/signing bonuses and thats where it gets tricky.

Anywho, **** the Chiefs :lol: :lol: :lol: them *****es might be look at the rest of us from 4th place now.

i can't wait to see what bust at WR we try and draft this year :lol:

League aint ready for Jakobi Meyers

870214E0-5C64-459F-A05C-1B28DCB18AA6.gif

My dude that said Jets already reached out again and hedged, so I got nothin at this point. I'm just exhausted now. :lol:

I figured it would be a trade to Arizona, or the Packers or some crazy **** like that, I never thought we'd even be in the mix. We never make moves like this. Hell, 90% of our fanbase wants Grier fired. And I personally absolutely want Ross fired. Hate that sob.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom