2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too bad the Adams are a bunch of @&$&))$&(&$)&)!!&&’&$!

They absolutely should have those back here in Houston. Ravens gave back the rights to Cleveland. Should happen here as well.

I remember reading that Earl Campbell would accept an invite to the titans ring of honor or hall of fame or whatever they call it. His reply was something like why would o do that? I was a Houston Oilers. Not a Tennessee Titan.
I'm glad Earl got his back situation worked out. He wasn't looking too good for a while there. I watched a documentary on him and apparently he had unknowingly played with spinal stenosis throughout his career and could've easily been paralyzed by a hit... Those old school mofos were tough as hell man lol

I'm glad Earl got his back situation worked out. He wasn't looking too good for a while there. I watched a documentary on him and apparently he had unknowingly played with spinal stenosis throughout his career and could've easily been paralyzed by a hit... Those old school mofos were tough as hell man lol

Yea they were crazy lol. Not old enough to have watched him play live of course, but I’ll go back and watch clips though. He was that dude.

Homie of mine was a starter in the 02’ title game for tOSU, forgot what the play was (special teams, return of some sort) but I remember him describing the speed of Taylor when he blew by, and how he knew not to even try to chase him bc of how foolish he woulda looked. He was legit laughing at himself telling the story, said nah w the effort that boi was lightnin

Now imagine being hit by a dude that big and fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god my football career ended in high school

Too bad the Adams are a bunch of @&$&))$&(&$)&)!!&&’&$!

They absolutely should have those back here in Houston. Ravens gave back the rights to Cleveland. Should happen here as well.

I remember reading that Earl Campbell would accept an invite to the titans ring of honor or hall of fame or whatever they call it. His reply was something like why would o do that? I was a Houston Oilers. Not a Tennessee Titan.

Should change the name back to the Houston Oilers. Their marketing and branding was FIRE

Now imagine being hit by a dude that big and fast :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thank god my football career ended in high school
I didn't even make it out of Jr. High. I played wr and got knocked out the air and the was my last time touching a football field lol I chose to focus my efforts on basketball after that:rofl:

Speaking of Mr. Campbell. He’s got a GANGSTER A*** Cadillac :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

One of my favorite shows Texas Metal :pimp: :pimp:

DB053322-A427-4E00-8E4D-BDBA787A94E4.jpeg

Adams are way too cheap. Hence why we never sign any big free agents or anything. That family is content with being mediocre

I legit don’t know what would have to happen to get a team owner up out the paint

Snyder pimpin out cheerleaders, let's sewage fall on fans during games, and stealing money from the league yet none of that is more egregious to them old white owners than Kaep kneeling for a racist *** anthem
giphy (1).gif

I legit don’t know what would have to happen to get a team owner up out the paint
Pull a Donald Sterling basically

You can be racist but just not on tape to the good ol boys network.

Or whatever they had on Richardson I guess

But idk maybe this current has thing legs

Why did Richardson get forced to sell again?

Openly endorse a black, gay, or female democratic candidate for presidency.
hrFXFdy (1).gif

i know the eagles owner donates to 2 of the 3.. not sure if he has given to a gay candidate.. but the black and female ones were obvious

but don’t know if he has openly endorsed

richardson was panthers right?

because they had houston dude on the inmates shh

but the gambling one is the one I thought would really be a killer.. you can tank games (like OKC) but you can’t have it on record coaches are being paid to outright throw games

i know the eagles owner donates to 2 of the 3.. not sure if he has given to a gay candidate.. but the black and female ones were obvious

but don’t know if he has openly endorsed
Hmmm. It shows Blank, Wilf, and Kraft as the only owners that donated to democratic causes/candidates.

I don't think the NFL will ever get rid of Snyder... If they wanted to get rid of him they would have when they went through those emails, only thing is, those emails probably implicated many other owners and higher ups which is why they claimed the only person they found to be saying some foul shi was Jon Gruden. I highly doubt NO ONE else said anything else within those 650k emails. If Snyder goes down, he's taking someone with him. He knows he's untouchable which is why he moves so recklessly.

Hmmm. It shows Blank, Wilf, and Kraft as the only owners that donated to democratic causes/candidates.

Political Donations: Lurie and his wife, Tina, have been primarily Democratic donors. Notable contributions include: $15K to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee between 2006-07; $25K to the Philadelphia 2016 Host Committee, a committee aligned with the Democratic National Convention, in ’14; and $10K to the DNC in 1998. Lurie, has donated to Republicans, as well, including $2K to the Bush-Cheney campaign in 2003, $1K to Rudy Guliani in 2000 and $1K to Rick Santorum in 1998.

There are some Philly owners on the other side of the aisle. Jeffrey Lurie donated $2,700 to Hillary Clinton last April, the same day his wife made an identical donation. Lurie, who has donated to both Clinton and Barack Obama in the past, also donated to the Bush-Cheney campaign back in 2003.

The bulk of Lurie’s donations have gone to a group called the Gridiron PAC, to which all NFL owners donate. The NFL lobby is very strong in Washington, D.C.

Lurie’s ex-wife, Christina Weiss Lurie, has been far more active in this election cycle, as the Eagles minority owner has donated to Kamala Harris, Democrat from California, as well as senate candidate Katie McGinty, to which Weiss Lurie has donated $7,200 in three contributions over the last 10 months.

Political Donations: Lurie and his wife, Tina, have been primarily Democratic donors. Notable contributions include: $15K to the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee between 2006-07; $25K to the Philadelphia 2016 Host Committee, a committee aligned with the Democratic National Convention, in ’14; and $10K to the DNC in 1998. Lurie, has donated to Republicans, as well, including $2K to the Bush-Cheney campaign in 2003, $1K to Rudy Guliani in 2000 and $1K to Rick Santorum in 1998.

There are some Philly owners on the other side of the aisle. Jeffrey Lurie donated $2,700 to Hillary Clinton last April, the same day his wife made an identical donation. Lurie, who has donated to both Clinton and Barack Obama in the past, also donated to the Bush-Cheney campaign back in 2003.

The bulk of Lurie’s donations have gone to a group called the Gridiron PAC, to which all NFL owners donate. The NFL lobby is very strong in Washington, D.C.

Lurie’s ex-wife, Christina Weiss Lurie, has been far more active in this election cycle, as the Eagles minority owner has donated to Kamala Harris, Democrat from California, as well as senate candidate Katie McGinty, to which Weiss Lurie has donated $7,200 in three contributions over the last 10 months.

Bet. I think the article I read specified donations over 25k

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom