2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn’t want to pay him a lot of money meself, I know he had a good year and everything just think it’s probably more likely he’s the injured guy we have seen every other year

It’s only a two-year deal so regardless it’s not a bad deal no matter what the money is, but I just wouldn’t want to be the 1 of 32 that gives him huge dough

I wouldn’t want to pay him a lot of money meself, I know he had a good year and everything just think it’s probably more likely he’s the injured guy we have seen every other year

He gets injured a lot but still produces

Devon Allen signed with the Eagles for three years. Hasn't played football since 2016.

Wonder what the details are around that? Surely that has to include language around making the team or money not guaranteed. A three year deal is putting a lot of faith in a guy who hasn't played since 2016.

Devon Allen signed with the Eagles for three years. Hasn't played football since 2016.

Wonder what the details are around that? Surely that has to include language around making the team or money not guaranteed. A three year deal is putting a lot of faith in a guy who hasn't played since 2016.

saw it some place that’s the standard for UDFA rookies

I cant remember off the top of my head, but I saw a response on the contract length

but like any nfl deal, it’s whatever the guaranteed money (and the terms thereof) on the deal that’s the actual real contract length

People don't remember just how good Sterling was before the injuries. Back in the early 90s there were legit debates on whether he or Jerry was the best WR in the game.

A little before my time but I still remember him well, always wondered why his career was so short.

In 7 seasons he never missed a single start. Did he suffer a bad injury in the offseason one year and just call it?

Dude should be in the Hall, poster boy for quality > quantity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom