2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
giphy.gif

I mean to me the Kaep thing is simple. If Gabbert could be on a roster, Kaep should be.

i remember reading something absurd about his situation

cant remember if it was his draft position.. or because he was a super bowl starter.. but basically the only dude not to get at least another shot

I mean we’ve seen how other dudes have bounced around and it’s not like he was anywhere near Nathan peterman bad

Diggs deal seems low considering. Tyreke getting $30M per?

I'm taking Diggs over Hill at every chance. But then again, Hill got the ability to take the ball behind the line and score. Maybe not as clear cut as I think.

Diggs deal seems low considering. Tyreke getting $30M per?

I'm taking Diggs over Hill at every chance. But then again, Hill got the ability to take the ball behind the line and score. Maybe not as clear cut as I think.

I’m kind of shocked that hill career ypc is only 13.8… he should be in the 15+ range. Desean Jackson averages 17.5 for reference.

But you can’t coach that speed and he’s definitely developed into more than just a deep threat. Diggs more of a possession receiver

i'd say sauce.. also a big fan of booth

but freshman stingley was something else
Definitely concerns about his health. I get big Ramsey vibes from Sauce.

Both are excellent. Gun to my ahead, give me the guy that covered Chase and Jets everyday in practice

Sauce is 185 soak and wet. Built like Dominique Rodgers Cromartie. I just want to see him consistently against guys who are big, strong and quick. I think both will be decent.

All I care about is interceptions and the ability to make plays on the ball. We will all bare witness soon

So you love Diggs?

Love/hate. He needs to watch more film and play smarter. You can be a gambler/ballhawk and still be smart.

Dude needs to stop trying to make the splash play all
The time. That’s his problem.

I’ll let you know in a year :lol: :lol:

Like if its 2 or 3rd and long, obvious passing downs and you’re not playing your keys and getting beat that’s a problem. Play the sticks and keep everything in front of you. He bites on the doubles moves because teams know he’s desperate for a splash play.

If he gone freelance and and screw up then yea. He “thinks” he’s an elite athlete, if you watch his body language:lol: :lol:. Again, if he continues to get beat next year then I’ll just have to deal. Either way, Jerry gone pay him

Love/hate. He needs to watch more film and play smarter. You can be a gambler/ballhawk and still be smart.

Dude needs to stop trying to make the splash play all
The time. That’s his problem.

I’ll let you know in a year :lol: :lol:

Like if its 2 or 3rd and long, obvious passing downs and you’re not playing your keys and getting beat that’s a problem. Play the sticks and keep everything in front of you. He bites on the doubles moves because teams know he’s desperate for a splash play.

If he gone freelance and and screw up then yea. He “thinks” he’s an elite athlete, if you watch his body language:lol: :lol:. Again, if he continues to get beat next year then I’ll just have to deal. Either way, Jerry gone pay him
Call me ignorant. But would Diggs be better in a zone scheme? Or even as a safety?

Call me ignorant. But would Diggs be better in a zone scheme? Or even as a safety?

He’s a tall corner. Former receiver like Richard Sherman but more agile and athletic IMO.

He just needs settled down and be less antsy out there. He’s scheme versatile. Better as man corner because he’s an above average athlete.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom