2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A little before my time but I still remember him well, always wondered why his career was so short.

In 7 seasons he never missed a single game. Did he suffered a bad injury in the offseason and just called it?

Dude should be in the Hall, poster boy for quality > quantity.

He had a really bad neck injury and had to call it quits.

People don't remember just how good Sterling was before the injuries. Back in the early 90s there were legit debates on whether he or Jerry was the best WR in the game.

Early 90s (as early as 1990) was about when I got into football in terms of remembering things. Sterling Sharpe cards were a hot commodity. :lol:

Up until Irvin won his ring, it was Rice, then Sharpe. But GB wasn't the GB they were gonna be a few years later. Sharpe is severely underappreaciated.

Last edited:

Sounds like they wanted to move on if that's the case, he said he was heartbroken to leave there.

It's weird cause he was one of the least of their issues on defense :lol:, he wasn't the one responsible for all those busted coverages this year.

Regardless, been great to see the great career he's built for himself in the league after those issues in college. Been one of my fav defenders in the league :pimp:

Happy Friday NT NFL Fam.

Sup Chulo JustBlaze. JustBlaze.
D817506F-C216-450E-A58F-8277B6768389.jpeg

😏

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom