2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild Card mix???

camron.gif

:rofl:
IATT IATT

P.S I think the Jets had the best draft.

And the Niners playing 4D chess.

Deeeboooo
1651443662227.gif

Last edited:
Wild Card mix???

camron.gif

You know I'm not wrong tho. It's all on Zach Wilson - and probably Becton tbh - but you know they have upgraded all over from last season. Expecting Lawson to go off is wishful thinking, but if he's ready to go & healthy, he's going to be a huge factor defensively.

Y’all remember when Baker PUBLICLY said that the colts made the most sense for him.

And now, it seems like no teams wants him :rofl:
I think his attitude is what did him in.

Former first overall pick, Banged up last season, canon for an arm etc

I could’ve seen a team easily talk themselves into that one, but dude seems like a jerk, his journey was crazy so part of me understands why he’s like that.

Jimmy G and Baker were the ones left out on the musical chairs of QBs.

After seeing Trevor Bauer get suspended for two years I wonder if Deshaun still gets some games this season himself 🤔

And if Baker is still there is he gonna play
pachah1.png

I assume he gets cut doe. I think. Maybe

The sob stories they be trying tell in a min or 2 while also trying give analysis on dude and do other shh is the worse

“This is a great fit for ravens and you can see how he can immediately have an impact on that dline as the 5 tech.. his grandmother’s death from cancer greatly impacted him.. we’re hearing the falcons are on the move”

Meanwhile I’m waiting to hear when one of this white dudes end up being related to a school shooter or something

The NFL really digs their heels into the "Our league is keeping these kids from being in the streets and being hardened criminals" trope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom