2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jason Kelce helped draft his replacement in Cam Jurgens. Said he was the only dude in the last 2-3 years he would give his blessing to. Now he gets a year of mentorship from the best in team history.

Nakobe Dean falling to the 3rd was a dream. Pairing him with Jordan Davis is gonna be a problem.

When he gets out of his own way, Howie is a top GM in the league. Time will tell but these last two drafts are potentially franchise altering. Complete master class

You have to hope Dean’s medical check out on that shoulder. Forgoing surgery cost him a lot of money.

At that point in the draft, redshirt if needed

Ain’t like he blew up his knee or something

Especially with us having Davis upfront, let dude use them instincts and go to work

I think the issue/concern is without surgery the likelihood of it getting better and back to 100% was pretty slim. He’s already playing undersized at that position.

Yea dude doctors gotta tell him what’s what

If he has to miss a year to get right, then cool

I understand which I said that was probably the issue. However, Deebo doesn't want to be there ...

People act like a #10 is nothing ... easily could of have been flipped for a mid 1st and probably a 2nd (while getting the 5th from the Jets) or even a 1st 3rd and 4th (and 5th) ....

So meh 🤷‍♂️

I think it was a fair trade.
I’m late but hell nah lmao.

First off I think the Jets have had a great draft and did the common sense thing by taking a WR at 10.

But that trade offer was boo boo and I honestly don’t think they ever really wanted to trade for a big time WR.

Like y’all got two first rounders for Jamal Adams and turned around and tried to get All Pros on the cheap?

I’m late but hell nah lmao.

First off I think the Jets have had a great draft and did the common sense thing by taking a WR at 10.

But that trade offer was boo boo and I honestly don’t think they ever really wanted to trade for a big time WR.

Like y’all got two first rounders for Jamal Adams and turned around and tried to get All Pros on the cheap?
AJ Brown went for the 18 and 101 picks ....

Which translate to a draft value of 996 .... the 10th pick draft value is 1300 ...

Not my fault Seattle overpaid ...

You guys are just looking at amount if picks vices the draft value. But whatever ....

Deebo be gone for much less mark it.

Why dude keeping skipping out the 2nd round part of all of that?

Titans got the 18th overall AND a 3rd

Eagles ain’t try to jump slick and trade 18 for AJ and a 3rd

AJ Brown went for the 18 and 101 picks ....

Which translate to a draft value of 996 .... the 10th pick draft value is 1300 ...

Not my fault Seattle overpaid ...

You guys are just looking at amount if picks vices the draft value. But whatever ....

Deebo be gone for much less mark it.
Not you emitting parts of the trade to try and make a point. :lol:

I’ll down to place a bet on that final sentence if you’re that sure.

He’s not making any sense :rofl:

Bro ... iigh homie ... you got it. Like **** didn't go down and that's that ....

For reference 18th, 61th and 101 is still a draft value of 1288 and thr 10th pick is valued at 1300.

Whether people like the analytics or not ... it is what it is .... considering what the titans received for AJ Brown ... if the Jets would have offered that 10th pick ... they probably would of have asked for the same package and the titans would of have gotten a better deal.

For me and I repeat, for me, fair trade.

9ers had the 61st pick in the 2nd round

the price for moving up in this draft wasn’t exactly absurd

we saw the lions move up to 12 from 32 to draft dude out of bama, for example

we saw what titans got for aj

deebo + 61 is getting you a whole lot more than the 10th pick and a 5th rounder in this draft

Not making sensw to people that don't want to listen. Its really not that hard to understand.

Screenshot_20220430-175959_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20220430-180235_Chrome.jpg

In the case above the Jets 3 picks for TH and their 3rd was comparable to the Dolphines 5 picks for just TH.

Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom