2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders fans, what they saying about Kaep? Legit shot of being signed? They sign him and I’m doing something I ain’t done in almost 20 years and that’s buying a non Giants jersey. I’ll be all in on a new team like NickFolarin NickFolarin

Sadly, Josh McDaniels is so ****in bad he could have been a Giants HC these last few years.

Raiders fans, what they saying about Kaep? Legit shot of being signed? They sign him and I’m doing something I ain’t done in almost 20 years and that’s buying a non Giants jersey. I’ll be all in on a new team like NickFolarin NickFolarin

Sadly, Josh McDaniels is so ****in bad he could have been a Giants HC these last few years.
So reports are the work out lasted almost 6-hours, which supposedly is a little longer than normal. I’m sure it was more than just a workout but also gauging interest.

The interesting part is the QB depth for the Raiders. So, no doubt he’s trying to get a backup job behind Carr so if Kaep does sign he’s competing against Nick Mullens, Jarret Stidham and Chase Garbers. No way the Raiders keep 4 QB’s, hell they might not even keep 3 QB’s, so IDK if they sign him or not. But even if he does sign for training camp IDK if he makes the team. IDK if a 2022 Kaep is beating Nick Mullens or Stidham (Pats backup and already knows McDaniels lingo).

I will say this tho - Mark Davis a few years ago said if the GM/Coach wanted to sign Kaep that they had his blessing. He double down on that recently in an interview and then this happened. Could be a PR stunt, but if it was I dont see why do it now and not a few years ago if they were not legitimately interested now.

And stop hating on McDaniels :lol: i get it, but my guy is a NEW man with Vegas :nerd:

20220527_164809.jpg

300.gif

Aight...in my defense, I knew the name, but not the woman and never put it together if y'all posted pictures...but in THAT picture, she looks like she 6'2" with the makeup brushed back like the trans do to show off the cheek bones...just don't hit me with that race ********. I been said Kelly Rowland is wifey...I dont have time for that nonsense.

Aight...in my defense, I knew the name, but not the woman and never put it together if y'all posted pictures...but in THAT picture, she looks like she 6'2" with the makeup brushed back like the trans do to show off the cheek bones...just don't hit me with that race bull****. I been said Kelly Rowland is wifey...I dont have time for that nonsense.
"I'm not racist guys. I have two black friends!"
1653591131628.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom