2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Aaron Donald gonna get his money or is he retiring?
20220531_174607.jpg

Kinda trending towards the retirement side unless the Rams offer him something crazy. I don't even blame him, he's 100% spot on and he's achieved all there is to achieve in the game now.

Legacy very much already secure as one of the defensive :emoji_goat:

Maybe only 2 or 3 guys ever who can even match his resume

20220531_174742.jpg

no way AD retires or the Rams dont pay him. With all the moves the rams have made the last 4 years, THE Aaron Donald is going to be the one guy they say no to paying?

Pay him his money and kick the can down the road, again.

Reactions: HIM
I think he would’ve already retired. As the season comes back the itch comes back.

I think AD just using it as leverage to get an even fatter deal
Could be, scheduled to make 14m this coming season.

After all the bags given this offseason and most high end defensive guys making at least 20m per nowadays might as well use that leverage coming off a dominant postseason run.

Watson went from 22 to 23? :smh:

Got that even number 10 mil per case. :pimp:

Wish Roger had the balls to sit him the entire season.

Why does this have to happen lol.

Might be a money grab and he’s innocent until proven guilty but not a good look.

Browns always do this ****.

no way AD retires or the Rams dont pay him. With all the moves the rams have made the last 4 years, THE Aaron Donald is going to be the one guy they say no to paying?

Pay him his money and kick the can down the road, again.

I refuse to believe AD has played his last game in the NFL. He’ll find his way to another team before he calls it quits. He’s still the best defensive player in the NFL as of June 1st, 2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom