2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20220601-134159_Chrome.jpg

At least they have avy's...... :frown:

but i am just trying to get you prepared for the frustration you are in store for when it comes to wentz

💯

s0lefunk s0lefunk Best believe 1 year from now, you'll see that Wentz doesn't even deserve the minimal praise you're giving him now. So srs.

AD can reasonable ask for 35-38 Mil a year.

In terms of importance he’s right after top tier QBs.

In both the NFC Championship and Super-Bowl, he made conscious decisions to single handedly end the game.

Now that I’m thinking about it, there’s maybe 6 to 8 quarterbacks I would take over him, after that give me Aaron Donald.

IATT IATT Nouss Nouss Being a Washington fan for 20+ years I know nothing but frustration. Especially at QB. Trust me. :lol:

Maybe I’m just hopeful after the horrid QB play we’ve had these past 5 years. It just doesn’t make sense to me how a 27-7 guy one W from a playoff berth is suddenly in the same sentence as Sam Darnold, Drew Lock… That’s all.

💯

s0lefunk s0lefunk Best believe 1 year from now, you'll see that Wentz doesn't even deserve the minimal praise you're giving him now. So srs.

with cam, I look at the coaches he has had plus dude is probably the most gifted physical specimen to play the position ever.. and it makes more sense

cam needed to work on his footwork along with not just using his shoulder/arm to throw.. his best offensive coaches he ever got was with the pats, late as hell

with wentz, if he’d just fix his footwork that would be huge.. but he’s 6 years in doing the same dumb shhh

and he’s not going get better offensive coaches than what he had in 2017, which was the 1 year he cut the shh.. but he was still young, didn’t blow out all his knee ligaments AND he had 3 coaches who were pretty damn good for that position (Doug, frank and flip)

if wentz went to KC as a backup, I would have a slight bit of hope because Andy Reid is the greatest QB coach ever to me.. so wentz would basically get a year behind mahomes to sit and learn and also rest his body..

but this Scott turner’s first year as an OC and he was QB coach with the panthers recently.. and HC is a defensive guy

IATT IATT Nouss Nouss Being a Washington fan for 20+ years I know nothing but frustration. Especially at QB. Trust me. :lol:

Maybe I’m just hopeful after the horrid QB play we’ve had these past 5 years. It just doesn’t make sense to me how a 27-7 guy one W from a playoff berth is suddenly in the same sentence as Sam Darnold, Drew Lock… That’s all.

stats don’t tell the whole story

michael Pittman jr is a lot better than most people realize

Jonathan Taylor shoulda been the MVP

offenses get a huge bump playing in a dome.. plus the afc south having the Texans and jags

Also frank reich is a hell of a coach

the jags were able to contain Jonathan Taylor in that last game of the season.. and wentz was 17/29 for 185 with 1 TD, 1 int and lost a fumble

Wow that Marion Barber news took me for a loop. :wow:|l

Reading an article now, seems like he a rough go of it after retiring from the NFL.

RIP.

stats don’t tell the whole story
Absolutely. But you point to that Jags game, one game, just like every critic. A game we wouldn’t even be talking about if the Colts defense didn’t give up 16 points in the 4th against the Ravens. Or if their kicker made a 40 yard FG to win it. Or if the defense didn’t give up a TD on the Ravens’ first possession in OT after Ravens won the toss.

I’m not calling dude the next Brady or even top 10. He’s firmly in a prove it year. But is Wentz going into 2022 really closer to a Danny “No 5th Year Option” Jones or a “Top 15” Tannehill? Keep in mind the latter wasn’t exactly lighting it up after his runaway MVP candidate RB went down. My beef is with these lists/rankings, not with anyone’s skepticism about him being a franchise QB which is warranted.

Both the kicker and all starting and 2nd string DBs got hurt for the colts in the game against the Ravens. That was Wentz best game all year and he wasn't the reason for that loss.

Wentz had more games closer to the Jags stat line than Ravens game.

If he's cherry picking Wentz worst game, then you're cherry picking his best game.

By the end of the season, that Jags game was pretty typical for him.

Absolutely. But you point to that Jags game, one game, just like every critic.

i actually pointed to multiple seasons of his career

i did highlight that jags game, since you referenced the colts not making the playoffs

I also highlighted the 49ers game

but I’ve spoken specifically to multiple seasons and aspects of his career

this is going to be his 7th season and he is going to be 30.. the only games of his professional career I have not watched are when the colts played at the same time as the eagles last season

even when he played for the colts, I watched the games except in the situations I mentioned because we had a draft pick on the line.. if he didnt play 75% of the snaps, no 1st rounder for my team

In ‘17 you had 3 guys who had all been OCs and QB coaches previously before joining the eagles

2 of those guys played QB in the league.. the other, played QB in college

Those 3 guys had 2 years to work with wentz

And that’s what got 2017.. 3 guys had to stay on him about his shh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom