2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deshaun’s lawyers in court trying to explain how that allegation isn’t possible.

B1B80839-B270-493F-8407-C60C96BB54F3.jpeg

In the docs, Williams says Watson eventually got an erection, and then stood up and masturbated. She said he ultimately ejaculated, and some of his semen got on her chest and face.

So she still just let him cum all over her? Got it.

i didn't realize he was still in trouble. thought he was in the clear. so is there a chance he's not starting in sept?

$230 million guaranteed

Can't wait for the league and media and commentators to gloss over his absence and then he'll lead the Browns to a last minute victory and they'll all praise how he overcame his past obstacles and challenges.

Suspension won’t matter.

Fully Guaranteed along with those first years clauses. Idk what to even say except the Browns knew what they were doing and getting into. They didn’t care.

I'm glad he didn't retire. You see it mostly with QBs, but I like to know when watching grateness will come to an end...I pay attention just a little more. I did it with Madden, Peyton, Favre of course, Brady....got to further supplant it in the memory bank so I can argue with kids in their 20s when I'm 70 about what's what. :lol:

I’m glad he’s coming back. Dude is still the most dominant force in football and has a bunch left in the tank. It would be hard to win a title at your peak and walk away

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom