2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
20220607_153144.jpg

Not even Arizona fans would say this :lol:

Same for Seattle fans, no Tomlin or McDermott is criminal

Do Browns have any kind of out it Watson is found guilty? Or are they forreal on the hook for all that guaranteed money?

i’ve only been keeping tabs on this from a distance. if guilty, does he go to jail or is he getting sued?

RIP to the Browns if they’re stuck.

It’s not a criminal trial. Finding him guilty isn’t going to result in kind of jail time. It’s a civil suit. The most damage that’s happening is his reputation/character at his pockets.

Do Browns have any kind of out it Watson is found guilty? Or are they forreal on the hook for all that guaranteed money?

i’ve only been keeping tabs on this from a distance. if guilty, does he go to jail or is he getting sued?

RIP to the Browns if they’re stuck.
Two grand juries decided not to indict him. He's not facing any criminal charges, it's all civil lawsuits stemming from allegations.

I'm pretty sure a multibillion dollar franchise wouldn't overlook a contract loophole. Any necessary outs are in there. But the fact his base salary is only 1 mil for year one shows how confident they are that he won't be suspended for more than a year, if at all.

“Watson met at least 66 women for massages over a 17-month period, far more than previously known. He had help from the Houston Texans, including nondisclosure agreements, in making appointments.”

“Watson met at least 66 women for massages over a 17-month period, far more than previously known. He had help from the Houston Texans, including nondisclosure agreements, in making appointments.”

Watson might need the Lifetime Achievement Nasty Award for this. Mans is wildin'.

Waiting for a poster proclamation that he never plays a game for them :lol:

Oh he will play for sure. They won’t let the browns write that contract and him never play. It’ll be must see TV too, there’s a reason the NFL rarely gets rid of people forever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom