2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not willing to fully guarantee that deal. That was only Jimmy Haslam. Disgusting behavior

Yeah I agree with that. I truly believe Browns were out Jimmy said “we ain’t going out like that” and just called the agent and said it’s 100% guaranteed. Not a human being on this earth is saying no to that.

Tough pressure to put on Berry but if Watson gets all year you can’t fire anyone. Take the L and get ready for 2023

Deshaun Watson could’ve potentially avoided all the deserved scrutiny and judgement this whole situation if he’d just been upfront with all these women. “Hey, I’m trying to bust those skins but I’m into massage role play. You down!? No? Cool.. apologize for the inconvenience, have a great day”

But no… he decided it was best to take advantage of women who were probably genuinely excited to provide a service to a high profile athlete and then pretty much cornered/blindsided them into acting out his sexual fantasies. Just wrong.

He's a sexual predator and a scumbag

He’s not a conservative, that I can tell you.

Which is why I'm not a fan. He had da chance to be famous like OUR PRESIDENT because when you're famous you can do that. Need Joel Ostereen to comment.

4C157B3B-7A3E-47BA-91C0-EE0D7DC66705.jpeg.jpg

Deshaun 66 Watson, how you gonna be accused by that many….. ………………….

Bobby Bonilla Day should not be tainted by Deshaun Watson Browns Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom