2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i mean hes really good and 24 yo. hes gotta ask for top 5 money imo
I definitely think DK deserves the bread but could see the Hawks choosing to stiff him given they could be trying to save money now and see how next years draft plays out for them.

He probably wants something close to AJ. A little outside the Top 5 on AAV.

I always kinda felt he would have been traded awhile ago because I have no idea what Pete and John's goals are for this team and if they want to pay big money to anyone else. I can't tell if they want to tank or be mediocre thinking they're something more than they are

Yooooo!! I had no idea Jack Del Rio was currently employed by a pro team!

I thought he was talking big because he was out of the league.

Man, how can you play for this clown?
Dan Snyder gonna Dan Snyder.

I do wonder if the NFL owners are gonna take action on Dan Snyder since he was stealin money from them. NFL owners usually dont care until it hits their pockets.

VA senators have been flipping on their votes the past few weeks. Don’t quote me but I believe the last stadium bill passed 25-15 or something like that. It’s far from a runaway guarantee they get the tax money they want to build in VA.

cotton candy.gif

I’m dead at that Nasty Boy, Deshaun Watson nickname.

But if more and more comes out with that Deshaun Watson stuff and he ends up missing serious time or something happens which impacts his future with the Browns. That would be the most Browns like move ever to trade 3 1st picks and giving $200 million in guaranteed money for someone who ends up getting suspended for a year and/or missing significant time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom