2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
NFL negotiations would be soooooooo much easier if the contracts were guaranteed.

They could’ve gave Deebo a 3 year, 60 million dollar guaranteed contact. The NFL really needs to fix that. We’re in 2022 and dudes still getting incentivized deals.

Example. 5 year, 140 million, with 80 million guaranteed

Man, just give me a 4 year. 80 million dollar, fully guaranteed deal. The end

NFL negotiations would be soooooooo much easier if the contracts were guaranteed.

They could’ve gave Deebo a 3 year, 60 million dollar guaranteed contact. The NFL really needs to fix that. We’re in 2022 and dudes still getting incentivized deals.

Example. 5 year, 140 million, with 80 million guaranteed

Man, just give me a 4 year. 80 million dollar, fully guaranteed deal. The end
1659329391204.gif

Why would you leave potential money on the table? Especially when the amount is 1/4 of the guarantee :lol:

If you are a truly elite talent/competitor and believe you are that dude, that makes no sense

Sent my annual Facebook reminder to friends and family.

Screenshot_20220731-221657.png

Nothing pisses me off more than random *** texts Sunday mornings. **** outta here. :lol:
The worse is when you get invited to some BS party or something. The host usually some “casual” or non-football football fans :smh:

bruh schedule this **** on a saturday
E4EEE99D-B16D-4B20-B5DE-6D63E4725C28.gif

the wife already knows if my team is playin then i aint going nowhere at least :lol: but i’m not trying to do **** on sundays but football all ****in day long. it could be lions vs jags, i’m trying to watch.

Ok. Time for Jimmy to get cut.

Cleveland out as an option.

I honestly think the league perceives last season as a pseudo suspension.

If I’m Calvin Ridley, I’m demanding I play this year
I dunno, they never take those 'integrity of the game' offenses lightly. The 'personal conduct/conduct detrimental to the league' cases are so much more subjective.

Players in other sports have gotten lifetime bans for similar offenses so Ridley doesn't really have a leg to stand on.

Gotta imagine the threat of a lawsuit from the NFLPA and Watson probably played a part in not getting a full season along with the fact that he was basically unofficially suspended all last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom