2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody asked why the cowboys were still americas team…i said numbers…

well, here are the numbers..

The Cowboys’ exciting overtime win over the Patriots delivered 23.223 million viewers. It was CBS’ most-watched October game in the national game window since 2015.

The game also was the most streamed regular-season game ever, CBS announced

Link

add in a high profile opponent and the ratings are a wrap…

somebody asked why the cowboys were still americas team…i said numbers…

well, here are the numbers..

Link

add in a high profile opponent and the ratings are a wrap…

How many moral victories are you guys going to collect on your way to getting exposed by a real contender in the playoffs? So far, I’ve seen these:
-Still America’s Team
-Only lost to Tampa by 2
-Best offense in the league
-Dak finally considered “elite”
-INT leader on defense

FINALLY, the rebuild is complete

1634745201226.gif

How many moral victories are you guys going to collect on your way to getting exposed by a real contender in the playoffs? So far, I’ve seen these:
-Still America’s Team
-Only lost to Tampa by 2
-Best offense in the league
-Dak finally considered “elite”
-INT leader on defense

im just responding to a conversation in here a week ago.. the cowboys were called the knicks…that’s disrespectful

and who are these real contenders you speak of that are unbeatable…i give arizona their props, BUT, that’s where it stops..

im just responding to a conversation in here a week ago.. the cowboys were called the knicks…that’s disrespectful

since ‘97 the cowboys have been to the playoffs 9 times and won 3 games

the Knicks since ‘97 have been to the playoffs 9 times and won 7 series

The cowboys, according to Forbes, are the most valuable franchise in sports.. knicks are 3rd

yeah I'd say the Knicks and Cowboys comp is pretty on point tbh.

Two of the highest valued franchises since forever. Get constant media headlines and national exposure regardless of on court/field success

and both teams currently on the up and up (well better they have looked before at least) Don't even think that's disrespectful

Fuller signed that one year deal with the Dolphins thinking Deshaun would he traded there. What he didn’t know was Deshaun getting fingers forcibly jammed in his butt would either prolong that, or stall or completely.

i might be wrong about this…but are the knicks nationally relevant?? seems like a tri state thing…

i personally don’t know any knick fans not from ny…i know plenty of lakers and celtics, bulls fans even not from those cities…

last ratings i seen the knicks weren’t even the most popular team in their city…

do these silly hot take shows start their shows off with the knicks everyday? hell ever?? even when they were in the playoffs they didn’t lead any national shows…

the knicks are cool..ratings say the lakers are the better comparison…

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom