2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fools took Tua over Herbert :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That’s why I will forever hate that franchise. And they play down the street from me :lol: :lol:

Tua was a product of them receivers

What pigmentation got to do with anything when deshaun is the guy being traded for?

also got kyler, lamar and dak all in the mvp race.. with mahomes still there

and Justin fields showing signs

What pigmentation got to do with anything when deshaun is the guy being traded for?

also got kyler, lamar and dak all in the mvp race.. with mahomes still there

and Justin fields showing signs

I think C CP1708 is defending Tua in comparison to Mac who's upside train seems to be gaining steam given he hasn't shown that much more than Tua

And they're both from the same system

Could be wrong though
manny.png

I think C CP1708 is defending Tua in comparison to Mac who's upside train seems to be gaining steam given he hasn't shown that much more than Tua

And they're both from the same system

Could be wrong though
manny.png

Not sure how much upside Mac has, but he is a rookie dealing with other issues beyond just adjusting and learning

tua is in his 2nd year with starting experience.. dolphins, the actual team, are deciding what they want to do with dude this early.. he had 9 starts as a rookie and an offseason then his couple of games this year and they’re reportedly moving on

not going pretend like I’m overly in love with either and both have dealt with some dumb shh.. but dont think anyone at this point should be surprised there are a lot of Boston fans in media

Mac Jones tho, he the real deal. He got the right pigmentation for the job. :wink:

there's rumors that some in the org want to try and package him for Deshaun :lol:

but the guy in charge doesn't feel that way if i had to guess

Last edited:
I thought dude was wentz backup…

Colts placed him on waivers. They like Hundley and Ehilnger over him. I think Eason needed playing time to become more polished, but what do I know? Dunno why they did this so soon. Waste of a 4th rd pick then

A-Rodgers has 12 TD/1 INT in the last 5 games going up against ****** *** Washington’s Pass D at Lambeau.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom