2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
and who are these real contenders you speak of that are unbeatable…i give arizona their props, BUT, that’s where it stops..

Bucs, Packers, Rams, and Cardinals are all better than the Cowboys and that’s just the NFC. If you manage to get to the Super Bowl, you’ll likely face the Bills, Chiefs, or Ravens.

We all know you guys will coast to the playoffs because you play in the NFC east, but only Cowboys stans actually believe the “SB contender” hype.

Lakers have won 6 titles since ‘97 and been to the finals couple other times…

i said ratings bro..we all know the boys ain’t got to be good to have the highest ratings every year.. which is my original point as to why their still americas team…

Bucs, Packers, Rams, and Cardinals are all better than the Cowboys and that’s just the NFC. If you manage to get to the Super Bowl, you’ll likely face the Bills, Chiefs, or Ravens.

We all know you guys will coast to the playoffs because you play in the NFC east, but only Cowboys stans actually believe the “SB contender” hype.

i feel you..i don’t agree, but rodgers owns us, particularly in the playoffs, so i feel you…

we shall see..i don’t think any of those teams are thrilled to play dallas either all things considered…

92C019D3-CAE0-44F0-A3FF-88489C955EBD.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom