2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a bit cynical. Grambling State marching band has been performing around the country at NFL events for decades. Plus given the Raiders actual history as an organization. Doesn’t really make sense.
That history and legacy you're alluding to was achieved under a great man and trailblazer/pioneer in the sport with Al Davis, his son doesn't hold a candle to that man...

The timing of this after the Gruden debacle makes it feel just as disingenuous as the WFT conveniently choosing to honor Sean Taylor finally after all these years the minute they were getting bad press again so call it cynical sure but the optics of it are the exact same from the outside looking in

That history and legacy you're alluding to was achieved under a great man and trailblazer/pioneer in the sport with Al Davis, his son doesn't hold a candle to that man...

The timing of this after the Gruden debacle makes it feel just as disingenuous as the WFT conveniently choosing to honor Sean Taylor finally after all these years the minute they were getting bad press again so call it cynical sure but the optics of it are the exact same from the outside looking in

You don't need to tell me about how Mark Davis compares to his father. :lol:

But It doesn't matter, it's inconsistent to qualify an organization's history in an area if you're specifically criticizing the organization in that area.

Grambling State performed multiple times at halftime shows in Oakland by the way.

Again, the assumption that Mark Davis or the Raiders called up Grambling State this week to save face, and that Grambling State just happened to be on call on a whim, is pretty cynical.

old-man-crying.gif

Keenum > Baker

this, all of this

but really they should trade for deshaun and then they got keenum there for whateve suspension comes

I think I remember hearing the pats considered trading up for baker.. maybe Texans GM values him

Keenum revenge game vs. Denver... revenge in general for the career even though he's gotten chances lol

Lloyd Cushenberry III... can't wait until the eighth and ninth in 2100, you can't get rid of that random *** good name.

this, all of this

but really they should trade for deshaun and then they got keenum there for whateve suspension comes

I think I remember hearing the pats considered trading up for baker.. maybe Texans GM values him
Somebody, anybody needs to do it already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom