2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My Broncos winning tonight!

MARK MY WORDS!

All of my homies back in Denver want them to lose (or keep losing) so they blow up the whole coaching staff.
If the Broncos can't beat the 'whatever is left of the team' Browns Fangio may not even make it to the post game presser before he gets canned.

All of my homies back in Denver want them to lose (or keep losing) so they blow up the whole coaching staff.
If the Broncos can't beat the 'whatever is left of the team' Browns Fangio may not even make it to the post game presser before he gets canned.
yeah no doubt that's just my adrenaline talkin lol in actuality I'd much rather have us blow the whole gig up. Fangio has been a mess and Shurmer stinks even more.

dam-homie.gif

but yeah, Bill it ain't on you. it's not like our pop gun offense needs as many chances as possible to score given the broken dam defense that we have or anything....

but yeah, Bill it ain't on you. it's not like our pop gun offense needs as many chances as possible to score given the broken dam defense that we have or anything....

was just enjoying bill simmons talk about agholor and mills on his Monday podcast

simmons just harping on the ingredients or calling out the head chef at all?

just talking about the amount of philly fans who warned him but he thought differently and learned the hard way..

he’s talking more about coaching staff so far thou.. which given the results of those coaches elsewhere aint the strongest point

was just enjoying bill simmons talk about agholor and mills on his Monday podcast

I didn't know his podcasts were enjoyable maybe I'll check one day

Always thought he was a biased clown and never liked how he talked about a certain player's parents

Would the Houston Chronicle writer John McClain know where Stephen Ross is on a Watson trade?

Seems like a random connection, unless the Texans are willing to lessen the offer significantly and that’s what he’s picked up on, Miami’s “listening”.

Would the Houston Chronicle writer John McClain know where Stephen Ross is on a Watson trade?

Seems like a random connection, unless the Texans are willing to lessen the offer significantly and that’s what he’s picked up on, Miami’s “listening”.

Every single report has come out of Houston.

Miami being the ONLY suitor isn't a strong position for Houston to be in, so over and over and over they have leaked we are working on a deal, but the bottom line is Watson is the one that has the power with the no trade clause. So if he is saying Miami, or Carolina, or whatever team, they have no choice but to go to that team, but them wanting 100 cents on the dollar, still, ain't gonna play.

If they eased off that, they'da probably already made the deal and I would be "resting" until he's gone. :lol:

I do hope he wears #22 however. And I hope every team that faces him brings an army of massage therapists on the sideline every single game to distract him. :pimp:

Had it only came from John McClain, I would’ve just kept scrolling, but when I saw Mark Berman’s name that let me know there’s some actually validity to it. If there is a deal, and Miami is actually smart about it (which it doesn’t sound like since the GM and owner aren’t on the same page about Watson), they’ll have projections on the picks depending on the lawsuits/other legal aspects. Not sure which one of their GM or owner wants to make the deal go through, but whoever it is sounds like they’re willing to give up their own family members to get him.

For what it’s worth, on most of the local sports radio shows around here the sense is that Ross is pushing for the Watson move

Nothing says "We are not a racist organization" like having an HBCU marching band perform at halftime. :lol:

That’s a bit cynical. Grambling State marching band has been performing around the country at NFL events for decades. Plus given the Raiders actual history as an organization. Doesn’t really make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom