2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They sweetened the deal a little more for him at least :lol:

FCpDyrXWEAoQZYx

You can add it all up and it still isn’t enough

I could imagine one of y’all overplaying your hand and ending up with nothing. Have the NFL site some fine print on your ticket that you have to give it back if the team asks for it :lol: The guy got all that for holding a ball for 2 minutes. Can’t be mad at that

What kind of praise will Rodgers get if he pull off the W Thursday with just MVS Cobb Tonyan and Jones

Guy has a hell of a sense of humor an personality. Bill made us hate him for 20 years. :smh:

He was a normal-ish dude for the first dynasty. I think it was a wrap once he met Giselle and Guerrero. Been downhill since then.

What kind of praise will Rodgers get if he pull off the W Thursday with just MVS Cobb Tonyan and Jones
I feel like the media narrative would be on the Cards being serious contenders even with it only being their 1st loss :lol:

I could imagine one of y’all overplaying your hand and ending up with nothing. Have the NFL site some fine print on your ticket that you have to give it back if the team asks for it :lol: The guy got all that for holding a ball for 2 minutes. Can’t be mad at that

The guy had video proof that Mike Evans gifted him the ball.... he would win any case

overplaying your hand???

if brady dont give you the money, someone else will.. sports memorabilia market is huge

:lol: at thinking $500K is bleeding for Tom and Giselle. Dude literally accepted WAY less than what his possession was worth. If some of y'all ran businesses you would for sure go bankrupt :lol:
I would guarantee Brady wouldn't buy it for $500k. he would laugh.

Anyways, the 700 td is gonna make this worth not as much.

I would have not given it back and say lets discuss this after the game so I could think about it and tell them no with a level head. Signed jerseys are cool and all, and season tickets are cool, but what the hell do I want Mike Evans cleats? And did they really include a bitcoin? Thats seems mad random.

I would guarantee Brady wouldn't buy it for $500k. he would laugh.

Anyways, the 700 td is gonna make this worth not as much.

I would have not given it back and say lets discuss this after the game so I could think about it and tell them no with a level head. Signed jerseys are cool and all, and season tickets are cool, but what the hell do I want Mike Evans cleats? And did they really include a bitcoin? Thats seems mad random.
There was a tweet yesterday saying it could for $500K and potentially up to $750K at an auction. If he doesn't want to pay the value of the item on the open market, I'm taking that ball elsewhere.

^^^^look at his face, that’s not a racist, that’s a dope that more than likely truly thinks Covid came from the China Stix menu. His dad, mom, and wife(?) are a different story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom