2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

This some WILD ish…

Rapaport reported earlier in the week that the he wasn't placed on the Commissioner's exemption list because it's used for those players that have charges and convicted of a crime and because Watson has neither as of yet, he cannot be placed and is eligible.

200.gif

Why do I always disagree with Keyshawn?

cause he's terrible.. for whoever said orlovsky was the worst at ESPN, dude aint even the worst on NFL live

i have zero clue how they gave keyshawn a radio show plus putting him on more platforms

I just said Orlovsky was annoying, which he is. Not a very controversial take IMO

it isnt.. but hard for me to find someone annoying when i just see keyshawn right there..

like i get why stephen a and skip are a thing.. but i have zero clue why keyshawn is around

And Goodell is so full of ****, which is a surprise to no one.

Let it leak that Snyder called him a BA, he definitely wouldn't be sitting on his hands like he is now.

"Roger Goodell’s current contract is extremely incentive laden, with bonuses likely to bring his annual comp up around the $30 million range. If Goodell hits all targets and pushes his annual take to $40 million per year his total compensation since he was named commissioner in 2006 would approach $500 million by the end of his current deal in 2023."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom