2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Might be a dumb question but why do the COACHES care so much? They're not the ones on the field getting their *** busted :lol:
Certainly not a dumb question

It’s not a big deal, these coaches go over film with players and show them their mistakes and sometimes it’s humiliating the way they’ll tell someone they did something wrong, saw it in H.S. locker rooms so of course it happens at levels even higher. Yet they don’t like opposing players celebrating boisterously, even though they criticize boisterously at times. Football guys.

1635298701738.gif

I’m a Hurts fan for life no matter what team. My guy hurt people at Alabama and Oklahoma, and he is going to get his chances.

This seems like Ross pressuring Watson’s camp to settle the civil suits. Any assurances from Goodell are probably a long shot though.

word here in Houston, because it’s been so quite on the Watson legal issue front, is that they’re supposedly close to being resolved. At least that’s what they said on ESPN radio the last couple mornings on the local morning show. Lance Zuerlien is a co-host and has NFLNetwork connections.

This seems like Ross pressuring Watson’s camp to settle the civil suits. Any assurances from Goodell are probably a long shot though.

and I don’t blame him at all.. if you’re giving up a crap ton, I’d want some sort of idea of how things would play out

but rog burned the pats that one time and i think kraft only cooperated because of what he thought he was supposed promised

and I don’t blame him at all.. if you’re giving up a crap ton, I’d want some sort of idea of how things would play out

but rog burned the pats that one time and i think kraft only cooperated because of what he thought he was supposed promised

Which is why I’m uncomfortable with the deal

Yeah Gooddell gonna look really stupid if they don't release the report. Just redact the names idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom