2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keyshawn is very annoying and also unlikeable.

Stephen A’s reaction on yesterday’s show when Keyshawn said Saints can be a 2 or 3 seed when Thomas comes back…

087620DE-F166-4385-8446-55252C24B5EF.jpeg

Stephen A’s reaction on yesterday’s show when Keyshawn said Saints can be a 2 or 3 seed when Thomas comes back…

087620DE-F166-4385-8446-55252C24B5EF.jpeg

the man just talking to talk

he played for the damn bucs

cowboys going walk in the East.. cards are undefeated and rams are there with a L, but 9ers and Seahawks ain’t looking as tough as they did coming in.. packers going walk in the north.. and bucs are 6-1

Saints still gotta play bucs twice, cowboys, bills and titans

plus usual conference shenanigans

same saints who lost to the giants and panthers already

Ironically, Tua took someone’s job. He gotta man up and realize it’s a difference. His parents ain’t gone always be able to save him. He’s got to see how real world issues get resolved. He better use it as motivation.

Ironically, Tua took someone’s job. He gotta man up and realize it’s a difference. His parents ain’t gone always be able to save him. He’s got to see how real world issues get resolved. He better use it as motivation.

I feel for dude on this, just because they won’t just pull the trigger.. they supposedly got the compensation worked out

you know they want someone else but can’t move because of obvious issues.. soo you know they don’t want you and want someone else and it ain’t like a normal work place where you can go looking for another job freely

I feel for dude on this, just because they won’t just pull the trigger.. they supposedly got the compensation worked out

you know they want someone else but can’t move because of obvious issues.. soo you know they don’t want you and want someone else and it ain’t like a normal work place where you can go looking for another job freely

I feel bad for Tua. This just wasn’t the right situation for him. He needed an organization and a fanbase with more patience. The reality of our situation is that we haven’t had a true franchise QB since Marino and this fanbase wasn’t ready for another project after 7 years of not knowing what we had in Ryan Tannehill. I sincerely hope Tua finds success wherever he ends up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom