2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
good advertising for chevy for him being able to even walk away from that

so sad tho, RIP, totally preventable :smh::smh::smh:

Bruh, like how in the hell do you hit someone going 150+mph and walk away with scratches??!

When you’re drunk, you have less control over your muscles and you’re more ‘loose’. Your body reacts like a ping pong ball during the crash. When you’re sober, your body tenses up and embraces for impact, which makes you more susceptible to death and serve injuries

When you’re drunk, you have less control over your muscles and you’re more ‘loose’. Your body reacts like a ping pong ball during the crash. When you’re sober, your body tenses up and embraces for impact, which makes you more susceptible to death and serve injuries
Yea its3 why drunk drivers usually end up as the survivors whenever there's an accident involving someone under the influence, kinda cruel but works out that way often

I think a lot people already hit on the Ruggs situation, the more details that get released the more you shake your head.

The amount of people one person's selfishness can affect, the woman who's live was taken, the family who's love one got taken, his partner who's seriously injured, his young daughter who will be without her father.

Not to mention the financial implications for Ruggs and his family as well.

just a senseless, avoidable, unnecessary tragedy.

I don't know why I came in here today knowing what the posts would be about, but read them all like a dummy...This Ruggs situation makes me sick. Like, the feeling like I gotta make sure I'm inside the house every night before 8pm...especially when I'm out with my daughter. Someone's daughter was trapped in a firey car, allegedly conscious and screaming. I'm sick man...I don't know how someone can get to that place and have no care for even their own life to be doing that...drunk or not. Reckless af. That doesn't even do it justice.

I’m here imagining rodgers sitting on his floor Indian style with the incense and essential oil diffusers running all around him saying “yes I can feel my immunoglobulins going up!”

If the 18 shots part is true these NFL dudes built different, bruh. If I did four shots right now I would have trouble walking let alone hopping into a car.

Either this is false (which I am inclined to believe), he can handle his liquor like no one I have ever seen or there have to be others with blood on their hands to allow this dude to get in his car.
I’m not an NFL player but
Bruh, like how in the hell do you hit someone going 150+mph and walk away with scratches??!

jesus, man. idiots everywhere :lol:

our education system has really failed student athletes smh

I’m so glad I don’t work grave yard hours anymore. Not that these types of accidents don’t happen during the day. But when you have open and empty roads, it’s like a playground for someone who is impaired.

"It is a well known fact that Shailene Woodley leads a nature-centric lifestyle. This comes with quirks like eating clay and making her own medicines. Unfortunately for Miles Teller, it also comes with a side of bad breath.

While on the set of The Spectacular Now, Woodley’s co-star had a bad experience kissing her. According to Vulture, the Fault in our Stars actress was taking Chinese herbal supplements, which made any kissing scene less than pleasant.

Woodley’s scent issues don’t end there. Allegedly, her stylist has had issues securing gowns for the actress due to her smell. She rubs essential oils on her skin which are very pungent and the smell stays on the gowns’ fabrics. Sources went as far as saying the designers don’t want the dresses back after Woodley uses them due to the smell."

tasty.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom