2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh, like how in the hell do you hit someone going 150+mph and walk away with scratches??!

Looking at the pics seems like his corvette basically slid under the rav4 lifting it off the ground sitting on his hood. With the speed he was going must have carried the rav4 a bit in to the wall or whatever it hit and then caught fire. Impact broke the 2 vehicles apart

and him not having major injuries is prob due to the intoxication part someone else mentioned which I believe to be true have seen/heard that before

good advertising for chevy for him being able to even walk away from that

so sad tho, RIP, totally preventable :smh::smh::smh:
Good/bad PR all around for the 2 vehicle companies.

Damn I thought Arod would be vaccinated

I wouldn't, based on his lunatic chick: :lol:

Shailene has opened up about her self-confessed ‘alternative’ lifestyle in a new interview.

‘I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative,’ she tells the new issue of Flaunt. ‘I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to a farm to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils.’

‘I make my own medicines; I don’t get those from doctors,’ Shailene adds. ‘I make my own cheese and forage wild foods and identify wild plants. It’s an entire lifestyle. It’s appealing to my soul.’

Shailene has opened up about her self-confessed ‘alternative’ lifestyle in a new interview.

‘I think everything about my lifestyle is fairly alternative,’ she tells the new issue of Flaunt. ‘I gather my own spring water from mountains every month. I go to a farm to get my food. I make everything from my own toothpaste to my own body lotions and face oils.’

‘I make my own medicines; I don’t get those from doctors,’ Shailene adds. ‘I make my own cheese and forage wild foods and identify wild plants. It’s an entire lifestyle. It’s appealing to my soul.’

Crazy how wildly different Danica/Munn and this chick are :lol:

The idea that drunken bodies are less tense or more malleable or whatever and therefore more resistant to catastrophic force seems like a prime example of pseudo science.

Damn I thought he was with Danika Patrick lol

Why say anything when you can just be quiet?

tumblr_inline_p56la01j7w1shgrs5_400.gifv

i knew I read or heard this dumb shhh some place

think we’ve reached a point where we know the benefits of some fluoride

It's happening!! Browns are dumb as hell for not accepting whatever offer NOLA offered.
Where does he go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom