2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreamySourHind-max-1mb.gif

soooooo ummmmm does he go on waivers or wa???

It's happening!! Browns are dumb as hell for not accepting whatever offer NOLA offered.
Where does he go?

if I’m Miami, I do it in a heartbeat.. since they should be like top 3 on the waiver wire

plan ahead for when you have deshaun

plus you don’t have the benefit of a 1st to play or not play for

I'm still not certain OBJ ain't washed himself...as many Baker misses, I've seen OBJ drops. If the change of scenery doesn't help, it's time to put him in Josh Gordon territory -- under different circumstances, of course.

I feel like he ends up in Cincy or B'More.

I'm still not certain OBJ ain't washed himself...as many Baker misses, I've seen OBJ drops. If the change of scenery doesn't help, it's time to put him in Josh Gordon territory -- under different circumstances, of course.

He def. lost a step but I get Randy Moss in Oakland vibes mostly. Just been a bad pairing from jump

Might be Desean Jackson status at this point

Might be Desean Jackson status at this point

nah.. desean is a different situation, dude can still get deep on people.. but canr stay health, so you shouldn’t be depending on him

but he‘s going get you a long TD or two or 3 in those couple of games he does play

Long as he don’t go in the division im cool, sucks it never worked out here

Least Browns won’t Pay Baker till after next season when his rookie deal is up. He is just avg qb, so if after next season he still average, let him walk, no point to franchise him either

I don't know why I came in here today knowing what the posts would be about, but read them all like a dummy...This Ruggs situation makes me sick. Like, the feeling like I gotta make sure I'm inside the house every night before 8pm...especially when I'm out with my daughter. Someone's daughter was trapped in a firey car, allegedly conscious and screaming. I'm sick man...I don't know how someone can get to that place and have no care for even their own life to be doing that...drunk or not. Reckless af. That doesn't even do it justice.

Give him life. Let him rot for eternity. Piece of **** human being.
Die alone Ruggs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom