2021-22 NFL Off-Season Thread | Training Camp

Will any teams be forced to forfeit games due to COVID-19?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe they gave up on Tyreek like that

3067261E-682C-40E7-8501-A9BF39898E37.png

Can't believe they gave up on Tyreek like that

I'm not going to say they gave up on 'Reek. The Chiefs gave him a number they felt was fair and Tyreek said no. At that point he either plays under his current deal, he sits out or the Chiefs get what they can while he is in his prime.

Up front this is crushing blow. I understand the frustration but the totality of this trade won't be decided until you find out what the Chiefs are able to do with the draft picks, freed up cap space and not having to pay 'Reek the $27 million (whatever the number is) over the next couple of years.

The Chiefs got six great years out of Tyreek but this move says we are doubling down on our front office and scouting departments. With the cap number what it is you can't pay every player on your roster top or near the top money and still have resources left to build around your team.

Personally I would rather have 2 or 3 really good players for the same amount of money for one elite player.

Those are different metrics. One measures completion percentage, the other is frequency of throws. Whatever fits the narrative though right?

You guys can’t be this dense :lol:

You can't (and shouldn't attempt to) throw deep when your line features stalwarts like Jesse Davis, and rookie Liam Eichenberg.

When he was given time, he completed the ones he did attempt. Hopefully replacing Davis and Liam will help with that.

Those are different metrics. One measures completion percentage, the other is frequency of throws. Whatever fits the narrative though right?

You guys can’t be this dense :lol:

If you only throw like 10 passes over 20 yards and hit on 5 out of 10…. Of course your success rate seems high.

No volume whatsoever :lol: :lol:

Let’s see those numbers when he throws over 100 20 yard passes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom