2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I'm Atlanta, anyone besides Trae and Hunter.

Warriors may have the best deal but WAS already has Bryant/Gafford so really Wiseman is probably a no go for them.

Beal to the Warriors would be great... they have enough assets to make it happen. Beal needs to request the trade.. he has to know that he isn't winning anything with the Wizards

What assets?

That Warriors roster outside of their big 3 and Wiseman (and MAYYYYBE Wiggins :sick:) is TRASH.

And I actually like the Warriors so that's not me hating.

What assets?

That Warriors roster outside of their big 3 and Wiseman (and MAYYYYBE Wiggins :sick:) is TRASH.

And I actually like the Warriors so that's not me hating.

wiseman and two first round picks wouldn’t be a bad starting place if you’re trying to blow it up

GSW can offer a better package than all of those teams should they go all in.

Wiggins for salary matching , Wiseman, 7th ,14th pick are as a good of a start you can get. I know they probably wouldnt offer all but thats a better package than trades centered around Simmons , Herro and Smart,Nesmith

75b5de1948a1ba9c2e8d078d4238fcdf.gif

GSW can offer a better package than all of those teams should they go all in.

Wiggins for salary matching , Wiseman, 7th ,14th pick are as a good of a start you can get. I know they probably wouldnt offer all but thats a better package than trades centered around Simmons , Herro and Smart,Nesmith
Fantasy >>> Logic

Can you imagine a Westbrook/ Simmons back court to start the season :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom