2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i think he was one of the worst defenders statistically towards the end of his career. liability on both ends
if you want to bring him to be a bench/locker room guy, you might as well sign him as an asst coach or development role

he's suited for the Big 3

ska talking about the 3 x 3 up above is exactly what made me ask about Craw. :lol:

Just hate to see quality vets get kicked out the League without getting a chance for that farewell tour. :frown:

It's not like Jamal Crawford was some bum.

So Levar got Michael Jordan to say at his camp, I’m not going to address these one on one comments vs Levar and he did. Drafts Melo and now signs Angelo.
Undefeated. Neva Lost.

Business is business. MJ would be an idiot to let a grudge stop him from drafting/signing any of the Ball bros.

With that said, BBB never lost indeed. :lol:

lavar gave teams the blueprint early
the key to a chip is teaming up the three ball boys
all three ball brothers are so use to playing with one another and been successful at all levels

just look how signing thanasis has elevated giannis game

Boeheims-Army.jpg

no f'in prizoners this year
treat em all like pawnz

learn em Malachi

cuse IS in tha house.....omg

You would have lost your mind when we had threads for different playoff series

****, we used to have threads for individual regular season games :lol:

The good old days. :ohwell:

Been saying it forever that this current format is terrible. There's zero individuality/creativity in this forum nowadays.

Used to love when there were different threads for specific topics. |l

Seeing a 2 year old thread get bumped to prove somebody right/wrong and then watching the fireworks go off used to be highly entertaining. :nthat:

If I'm Atlanta, anyone besides Trae and Hunter.

Warriors may have the best deal but WAS already has Bryant/Gafford so really Wiseman is probably a no go for them.
Those 2 dudes ain’t stopping you from trading for anybody , especially for a young player in a full rebuild situation :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom