2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jalen in Sage's face yelling "YOU DONT KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT THAT SAGE" :lol:

Yeah this hits really different now 🤣

May have been last year during the pandemic pause but there was definitely an entire day spent roasting Sage Steele. Not sure if it was because she deserves it in general or she did something foolish. These two pics tell you everything you need to know about ole girl, though
1627699164204.jpeg

D226C32A-6AB5-49A3-905A-8150539D2744.jpeg

She is the real life female version of aepps20 aepps20

His career’s almost over so it’s somewhat moot but Stern should have been put together a Special Counsel to investigate Lebby’s collusion tactics after the ‘08 Olympics and definitely after the Heatles were formed. I am certain LeDon definitely been breaking all sorts of rules for years and getting away with it

May have been last year during the pandemic pause but there was definitely an entire day spent roasting Sage Steele. Not sure if it was because she deserves it in general or she did something foolish. These two pics tell you everything you need to know about ole girl, though
Yeaah I think it was around the time she was crying to the WSJ because Elle Duncan and others kept her away from the segments they did on race/social justice last year and felt ppl were questioning her "blackness"
t4Hs7Vv.png

His career’s almost over so it’s somewhat moot but Stern should have been put together a Special Counsel to investigate Lebby’s collusion tactics after the ‘08 Olympics and definitely after the Heatles were formed. I am certain LeDon definitely been breaking all sorts of rules for years and getting away with it

Need the steroid commission to investigate what happened in Miami

Imagine having hate in your hearts for men you'll never meet.

:lol:

You should try it sometime. It's like a drug.

:lol:

1627699164204.jpeg

D226C32A-6AB5-49A3-905A-8150539D2744.jpeg

She is the real life female version of aepps20 aepps20

Yeah, Sage Steele is just....

Just a damn shame.

That’s an old video lol
The point still stands. I’ve been washed and an aspiring family man for quite some time now but at what point was it fashionable for dudes to get down like that in the club? I imagine it was past my partying days because I’ve never seen some **** like that. But to akajae akajae ‘s point maybe popping off like that in the club is indigenous to LA and since I’m an East Coaster I was never exposed.

yeah, and him having a stake in Klutch is wildddddddd sus. How can oyu have owner in a company that represents so many players and the agent that requests trades and where they want to play....that is crazy flagrant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom