2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Josh Richardson gonna be one of those guys who plays for like 8 or 9 teams during his career. Good enough to be in the league; but not good enough that his teams won’t be looking to upgrade from him after too long.
Jeff Green gonna play for 31 nba teams before his career is up (he played for the Sonics 1 yr).

Mavs doing this to get rejected by Kawhi or offer Lowry 30 million.

Great use of the MAGAHayward TPE though...

tenor.gif
I'll take Lowry, Dragic or Kemba if Cuban strikes out like he usually does

But if there's any chance of getting Trent or Powell I'd prefer that. But somehow if Smart can come over too that'd be 🙏

I can’t imagine the plan would be to renounce THJ unless the end game is Kawhi.

Letting Tim walk from Lowry is a waste. But probably par for the course.

Cs are going to re-sign Fournier. Not mad at getting Richardson for nothing. Not really any expectations there.

I lowkey think this can apply to co-workers in real life too. You see it waaayyy too often, especially when it comes to adultery. Seem like the most upstanding individual, happy marriage, great kids then next thing you know they’re getting a divorce because of an affair. Even in person it’s easy to put forth a positive persona but behind the scenes be a complete scumbag. Just gotta watch your watch your back and keep your eyes (including the third one) open.
That’s facts. I think it always come down to you just havent walked a mile in another persons shoes. As much as you think you know someone you don’t really know what they dealing with behind closed doors. That peachy dream life with 2.5 kids and a picket fence really might not be shxt

That Russ trade is a classic Lakers move. The more I think about it I'm good with it because it's what the Lakers do. Get Malone and GP, get Pau, get Dwight, get AD. Sometime the **** work, sometime it don't but they're gonna make moves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom