2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good old days. :ohwell:

Been saying it forever that this current format is terrible. There's zero individuality/creativity in this forum nowadays.

Used to love when there were different threads for specific topics. |l

Seeing a 2 year old thread get bumped to prove somebody right/wrong and then watching the fireworks go off used to be highly entertaining. :nthat:
drummond_lebron.0.jpeg

Probably my favorite times as an NTer

Booker tryna distance himself from the soft boy sucka tag he got. Got the weak fade and wearing durags. Bouta get straight hair waved up

Everybody I bet was stand up on here but they was all regular NT NBA cats I been choppin it up for years wit…it ain’t street rules on here so I fully expect randoms to bluff cuz it’s lil to no consequences
He just a Ho like how you make multiple bets and not pay lmao...

MajinZuub MajinZuub how Seattle looking for you? …I’m ready make a decision on that joint…I know you bout to get the bag out there

Need elpablo21 elpablo21 or whoever else from there to give a rundown of the area

This 3 x 3 Olympic basketball 30 + dudes…It’s a gold medal in it for one of us on here :nerd: :lol:
i mentioned it to my boys when i first watched yesterday, now they sound scared. When it was fantasy going to the olympics, they was all down, packed already, ready to go. now that the option is a real possibility, they have better things to do. soft.

From a lot of the replies posted lately, I think I'm about to have a wildly unpopular take...

But I don't see Bradley Beal being IT.

I'm not moving heaven and earth for him. Sorry.

From a lot of the replies posted lately, I think I'm about to have a wildly unpopular take...

But I don't see Bradley Beal being IT.

I'm not moving heaven and earth for him. Sorry.
would you move sky and backyard for him?

i mentioned it to my boys when i first watched yesterday, now they sound scared. When it was fantasy going to the olympics, they was all down, packed already, ready to go. now that the option is a real possibility, they have better things to do. soft.
It’s nothing bully ball n step back 3’s

06D8F004-CCAA-4EF8-BF96-DB06CEFAACBC.gif

Haka should only be used in rugby or combat sports.

It comes off as corny / awkward elsewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom