2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m reading “Tanking to the Top” right now and this book got me ready to gut the whole squad for 6 first rounders and 37 second rounders

Fam said Immanuel Quickley and Obi Toppin
Just wanna go on record saying I have faith in OKC to make a splash and contend for a playoff berth. Presti has some tricks up his sleeve
2 years away from being 3 years away. We accidentally made it in the Bubble, everyone expected CP3 to be washeder. Sam showed last season he won't allow that to happen. Anybody plays above expectations you will be sat or traded

tenor.gif

So basically Ben is staying…somebody check on amitt5504 amitt5504 he might flip his s_

Sixers smoking serious crack if they think they getting all that return for Simmons. Sixers gonna end up like Boston. Not capitalizing on your trade bait

On the real, a lot of that is bait. Teams lowballing the hell out of Philly for -name redacted- because of his recent struggles. Ain’t no way we getting 4 1st but the plan is to settle into the middle with maybe 2 and 1 swap. Teams probably ain’t willing to do that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom