2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
That closing lineup is pretty strong with Jrue/Book/Tatum/KD/Draymond. Can strap and Book/Tatum/KD can pretty much get shots off whenever. Draymond was awesome tonight doing Draymond stuff.

Legit been watching this Spanish team the full extent of the Olympics being on my radar. So wild. The consistency was great to see. You know you gotta go through spain every year. No easy path to the Gold medal. Damn. I'm sad

Peace Spain

Wonder if they have anything promising with the youth tho.
Think it’s alotta politics at play too…I catch a few games in the Spanish league from time to time and they def got a few dudes that can give you more than the Washed Gasol bros at this point, but they don’t have the name /rep …Seems like they only give the NBA dudes run :lol:

End of an era for Spain, they had a good long run …Kinda wild they don’t seem to have many young prospects tho

Yea they’re finished.

Someone always could pop out if RM/Barça/Valencia academies but it’s definitely not looking good.

It was a good run, can’t lie.

Luka watching what Ricky did to Team USA

QONVIyz.gif

frshstunna frshstunna yea I see nothing here. They got Euro silver in 2019 but that doesn’t guarantee anything for the men’s teams.

Ricky Rubio looked and played like teen wolf tonight. Spain gotta reload with youth. Gasol bros, Rudy and sergio washed. Garuba kid looks promising

frshstunna frshstunna yea I see nothing here :lol:

Yea mane you know how international team sports work, they usually save a last spot or 2 for any youngins coming up …But Spain been coming into tourneys with 40 year olds talking those spots the last couple years so you know the pipeline kinda shaky :lol: :smh:

Luka gon be running that continent for a min now anyways, and France always gon be France

Yea mane you know how international team sports work, they usually save a last spot or 2 for any youngins coming up …But Spain been coming into tourneys with 40 year olds talking those spots the last couple years so you know the pipeline kinda shaky :lol: :smh:

Luka gon be running that continent for a min now anyways, and France always gon be France

Yea, it’s a lot of politics from the men’s all the way down to youth teams.

As for France, France need a Superstar that’s always been their biggest problem because the average French talent is always pretty decent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom