2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
You were just talking about rooting for the Show...don't get more shameful than that.

would never seriously consider
8A4594FE-F8FC-423C-A500-FC04E3F5755A.gif

After their coach and franchise player publicly drove over him with a bus repeatedly and he was getting killed by folks in the organization for weeks during the post-mortem leaks after they got bounced?? :rofl:

Nah the Sixers goofed big time, no way is that dynamic tenable in any way if they wanna achieve anything meaningful next season :lol:

Only thing saving the Sixers is a Dame deal. Knicks and heat gotta be out of the picture now.

slim chance it gets done. But I can’t run this same squad back man. Can’t do it

After their coach and franchise player publicly drove over him with a bus repeatedly and he was getting killed by folks in the organization for weeks during the post-mortem leaks after they got bounced?? :rofl:

Nah the Sixers goofed big time, no way is that dynamic tenable in any way if they wanna achieve anything meaningful next season :lol:

They got two years left with Joel. Bruh just might dip on em.

I hope Celtics are bad enough to get a top 10 pick but I feel like they'll end up around the 6 or 7 seed :rolleyes

Pritchard
Brown
Tatum
Horford
Rob

Dennis needs to fire his agent. Any good agent would at least leak a story to a member of the media.

"XYZ team is expected to pursue Dennis Schroeder"

"Don't be surprised if XYZ team enters the dentist Schroeder's sweepstakes"

It's legitimately been radio silent other than Dennis making his salary demands known

I don’t think Morey ever intended in acrually trading him. If he did he would’ve taken the brogdon deal. Also I don’t think Joel really threw him under the bus. Doc sure as hell did tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom