6 Hawks

That's a nice top 6

1 Lakers
2 Jazz
3 Suns
4 Warriors
5 Mavs
6 Blazers

(Not seeds necessarily but my hierarchy)

Best free agency

1) Bulls
2) Lakers
3) Heat

Didn't know they updated the meme already :lol:

20210803_164040.jpg

btsq5amnbtwy.png

Lavine,Vucci Mane, DeKobe,Zo, then who?

Shot order amongst starters.

Coby 6th man. Idk their roster very well clearly, but they look like a something over there. They need shooting.

Man...the east is looking like this to me:
1. Nets
2. Bucks
3. Miami
4. Atlanta
5. Philly
6. Bulls
7. Celtics
8. Hornets/ Knicks

Maybe it’s controversial but I think Riley should take a hard look at the results of his post-Heatles team building strategy. They’ve spent a lot of time and money not being a true contender.

Guess it depends on what your definition of success is. This is hard to criticize when people were calling Brad Stevens the best coach in the league for making the ECF, but IMO Heat Culture took a little bit of a premature victory lap for running hot through the bubble and getting wiped in the finals last year. (Shocker that Jimmy is taking premature victory laps huh /s)

Spoelstra is a great coach. They’ve done a great job drafting, acquiring and developing solid rotation players. But they’re this starless franchise that needs a franchise player or two. And no 5 more years of Jimmy isn’t going to do it.

Just feel like the Heat need to set up to compete for more than adoring press and moral victories.

I can’t tell if y’all are serious with the reactions to these LAL signings :lol:

But if you are…

Who is betting me $150 that the Lakers won’t win a championship? If they make the finals and lose I’ll let you off the hook. Must have venmo or Zelle.

1 Nets
2 Bucks
3 Bulls
4 Heat
5 Sixers
6 Hawks

That's a nice top 6

1 Lakers
2 Jazz
3 Suns
4 Warriors
5 Mavs
6 Blazers

(Not seeds necessarily but my hierarchy)

Best free agency

1) Bulls
2) Lakers
3) Heat
The bulls will give ups tons of points and I don’t see miami being that strong. Regular season sixers are at worst a 3 seed

Gonna be Lakers/Nets next year. It’s the matchup the league wants that they couldn’t get this year. That boy KD something serious man, best player in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom