2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feel like the Bulls are not much different than they have been for a while; just a bit more talented overall.

If everyone is healthy and they mesh, they can be a playoff team. But that never seems to happen for them.

Hopefully for them this group is different.

Bit more talented? Compared to last 3 years lot more talented…..

What do you mean? They had butler and rose etc they were playoff team high seed……like 5 years ago
Last few years they had lavine and lauri thats it. Lauri unfortunately was always hurt and didnt improve much from his rookie year if at all

They have 2 guys who were recent all stars in their prime…..last time they had that they were playoff team…..

Bulls have more talent than knicks Cs hawks on paper…..if healthy they will finish better than them, surely…

1 Nets
2 Bucks
3 Bulls
4 Heat
5 Sixers
6 Hawks

That's a nice top 6

1 Lakers
2 Jazz
3 Suns
4 Warriors
5 Mavs
6 Blazers

(Not seeds necessarily but my hierarchy)

Best free agency

1) Bulls
2) Lakers
3) Heat

I find it hard to put the Sixers over the Hawks since the Hawks beat the Sixers.

can someone check on dennis?!
tenor.gif

Bulls really picked up the best player the Lakers have had in the last 5 years (Caruso).

I’m not normally in favor of stars leaving smaller markets for bigger ones, but I’d completely understand if Zion left. The Pelicans are a dead in the water franchise and he’s wasting his visibility playing in New Orleans. Bad ownership, mediocre team, and their team name will always be the worst. With Lebron at least he was a hometown hero playing for the Cavs. Zion has no reason to be loyal to Nola. He could make so much more in marketing for a better market. I think him going to New York is inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom