2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshot_20210803-185130_Instagram.jpg

Bron never wanted Melo on a team with him.

How many times he could have pulled some strings. He pulled em for everyone else.
Soon as Russell trade went through, he posted on social media.

Melo on the other hand is one of his best friends in the league.
Not a peep.

Bron will have no problem with Melo taking the heat anytime something goes wrong .
1024.jpg

3 straight years in the playoffs. Won a round in each of them. Bubble* WCF. league MVP. Won a ton of games and a 1st round upset against Portland dealing with hella injuries. Good in my book.

98% of the league would want that.

Now let’s get rid of our coach and grow internally is the next step.

Now the next response from you is….“I’m just f’n with you”

🙄😴🥱🥴

98% of the league didn't have this great young core though. Not even gonna get into the circumstances of this year's MVP. :lol:

Just saw the Lakers signed some 2-way players to the Summer League squad.

Pre-Season, Reg Season, Playoffs....

Lakers, 108-0.

Y’all were already counting ring 18 after the few days of the last FA period too. Still going to come down to Bron and AD’s health.

I mean isn't this the same for every team :lol: , for some strange reason i don't see this precursor with other teams

The Nets who's best player is 33, coming off an Achilles injury, playing in a condensed season & then going directly into olympic ball shouldn't be a concern? Kyrie Irving has been injured 3/4 playoff runs.... and James Harden may as well get injured every playoffs because we never see 100% from him in that time.

put some money up

I dont have to put my money up, what I say happens all the time.

Lakers won a title. I predicted that.
Nets didnt win. I predicted that.
Clippers didnt win. I am the sole reason this didnt happen twice.
Lakers woulda won easy this past year if Kuzma was traded long before the season.

I dont have to prove anything by betting, Im not insecure.

98% of the league didn't have this great young core though. Not even gonna get into the circumstances of this year's MVP. :lol:

So wait, youre saying the Nuggets had a disappointing last 3 years because their young core didn’t win a championship? :lol:

And Jokic was deserving. I thought you were done playing slick bout shorty.

What are we doing here? :lol:. Like for real? What are you getting at?

I dont have to put my money up, what I say happens all the time.

Lakers won a title. I predicted that.
Nets didnt win. I predicted that.
Clippers didnt win. I am the sole reason this didnt happen twice.
Lakers woulda won easy this past year if Kuzma was traded long before the season.

I dont have to prove anything by betting, Im not insecure.

I sincerely apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom