2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope the Warriors meet the Lakers in the postseason and they mop the floor with them.

Don't like rooting against Melo but **** him too

I also hope that Joseph Biden and Our President Emeritus meet in the steel cage match to stop da STEAL. Joseph is toast.

Bron top 3 player all time and the best GM in the league. And Laker fans wanted to trade him before he even made it to LA. Imagine that.

Give Pelinka his flowers: stopped letting the Lakers be a Klutch subsidiary and made some great moves.

AD - 27 PPG
Lebron - 25 PPG
Russ - 22 PPG
Melo - 13 PPG
Nunn - 12 PPG
Monk 10 - PPG
D12 - 8 PPG
Marc - 8 PPG
Ellington - 10 PPG
Ariza - 9 PPG
Bazemore - 7 PPG

Lakers are scoring over 150 a game, its not even fair.

It's only right cause it's LA.

Everything we get is unfair, the women, the green, the weather, the stars, the teams, the limited edition releases.

This would never happen to a place like Charlotte.

And on top of all that, they still gonna have the #1 Defense in the league.

Like I said, this is only right because it is happening to Los Angeles, this is the best city in the world for a reason.

uownzqlg88f71.jpg

Lakers are an AD and Lebron injury away from a Lakers team built around Carmelo as the top scoring option.

Russ is the playmaker, it would so work like it was suppose to in OKC.

Selfishly, I want to see that.

If you didnt know, Carmelo Anthony is my all-time favorite NBA 2K Player.

Think of it, you can play like Carmelo plays and take every shot he takes, but make them. It's pretty awesome.
AD - 27 PPG
Lebron - 25 PPG
Russ - 22 PPG
Melo - 13 PPG
Nunn - 12 PPG
Monk 10 - PPG
D12 - 8 PPG
Marc - 8 PPG
Ellington - 10 PPG
Ariza - 9 PPG
Bazemore - 7 PPG

Lakers are scoring over 150 a game, its not even fair.

It's only right cause it's LA.

Everything we get is unfair, the women, the green, the weather, the stars, the teams, the limited edition releases.

This would never happen to a place like Charlotte.

And on top of all that, they still gonna have the #1 Defense in the league.

Like I said, this is only right because it is happening to Los Angeles, this is the best city in the world for a reason.

Lord :lol:

Where’s JD617 JD617 ?

I’d love to take an in-depth look at last summer’s offseason thread. Feels like deja vu in here.
Long as Davis x LeBron are relatively healthy I like their chances more than any other west team in a series

I don't really trust any of the second tier like that, yet. We'll see how Murray and KIlay look

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom