2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
cassidy?!?!
02A0D3B9-3522-4E48-ABB7-B863DFC528D9.gif
Yea :wink: that’s who comes to mind first when I hear that line. OG I’m A Hustla

Greatest Knick PG in last 40 years already.

We improved from last year. Hopefully can be much more competitive in a playoff series now.

I want the knicks to be good but I do not like this move at all. Is Kemba better than German Rondo?

the arena is the tallest building in the city
Not even close. Yea, me and the homie a-friend a-friend and storm2006 storm2006 gonna bless us with his presence one day maybe but he came through.

There are parts of it that are like every other big city, endles buldings, scaffolding, crosswalks, overpriced small apartments/condos/1mil+ homes, hipster bars and breweries (way too many of these), etc. Downtown,, Arts District/Cottage District/S.O.SA, Midtown, Bricktown, Deep Deuce, The Paseo, Asia District, Uptown 23rd, and the Northeast side in its entirety which is the black part of town is where you can usually find me. Those are districts or parts of town. I should have put them in order. The arena is one block West from Bricktown, probably considered to be in the downtown business district.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom