2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK. It’s close, but I’d say the Jazz are slightly worse on paper. Phoenix is the same. We’ll see how Denver looks when Murray gets back, but they haven’t improved their roster either. Assuming GSW will be better based on Klay being back, other moves.

Clippers, even if they re-sign Kawhi, won’t have him for at least the first half of the season.

Yeah, as of right now, the Lakers have to be the prohibitive favorites in the West.
I thought kawhi out for the whole season

The Celtics won’t be anywhere near Chet Holmgren territory with Tatum and Brown.

Not saying they are getting a top 3 pick but they didn’t do anything to get better. Rookie head coach and they might be banking on Payton Pritchard to run the team. They were big mid pack last year

I thought kawhi out for the whole season

We don't know yet. He got injured in June and it's a 6-9 month injury. He could be back by the All-Star break or he could miss the entire season. Based on his history we know that Kawhi Leonard isn't going to rush back and isn't going to play unless he feels 100%. I think he'll be out the entire regular season in Kawhi Leonard doesn't seem like a type of guy who will start playing basketball for the first time in 9 months in the playoffs.
He's not a "I need to hurry back so I can help my teammates in the playoffs!" type of guy

Clippers fans should prepare to not see him next year.

Last edited:
Cassidy references in 2021. What a time lol

cassidy?!?!
02A0D3B9-3522-4E48-ABB7-B863DFC528D9.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom