2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he would have performed well at all in the playoffs he maybe could have garnered some look, but like Drummond he was horrible.

If he would have performed well at all in the playoffs he maybe could have garnered some look, but like Drummond he was horrible.

I don’t think it would have mattered. Once you get boxed in as a role it’s hard to get out of it. Who had a better playoff that Reggie Jackson? His name hasn’t come up once.

Dennis goofed.

I don’t think it would have mattered. Once you get boxed in as a role it’s hard to get out of it. Who had a better playoff that Reggie Jackson? His name hasn’t come up once.

Dennis goofed.

Reggie had pretty much been given up on though before which is why he was on a vet min in the first place. Liam at least had a decent track record before that. His attitude and subsequent performance def hurt him more.

Last edited:
mark.png

honestly, Dennis played himself by being greedy. we're talking about 84 MILLION, not 84 thousand. 84 million, 100 million, 125 million and > is still generational wealth. he went from guaranteed money to unemployed. he goofed. if he was offered like 4 years 30 mil, then yes i can agree with betting on yourself. but in this case, this dude didn't just drop the bag, he threw it in the pacific smh.

As long as the jazz don’t have to trade ingles to shed salary you can’t be mad at their off-season considering they had zero cap space

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom