2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
tenor.gif

damn i was high on EP7.. had a bad sophomore slump but has a lot of potential on offense

Same here, my fav guy off the bench for GS. Im hoping something bigger is in the works cuz Im def gonna miss em on the team

Same here, my fav guy off the bench for GS. Im hoping something bigger is in the works cuz Im def gonna miss em on the team

EP was on such a cheap contract, too. i imagine they're just trying to clear a roster spot to take on a veteran big (or maybe do a sign-and-trade with oubre). I think in due time, warriors gonna be kicking themselves for trading Paschall. he wouldve had a better second season if Kerr didn't try to make him play the small ball 5. If he develops a midrange to go with his bully ball :pimp:

EP was on such a cheap contract, too. i imagine they're just trying to clear a roster spot to take on a veteran big (or maybe do a sign-and-trade with oubre). I think in due time, warriors gonna be kicking themselves for trading Paschall. he wouldve had a better second season if Kerr didn't try to make him play the small ball 5. If he develops a midrange to go with his bully ball :pimp:

Where was he going to get minutes with JTA/Otto/Bjelica/Looney/Kuminga/Moody in the fold?

I gotta think some of these guys just have bad reputations in the locker room/off the court. I know German Rondo put up a goose egg in a playoff game but his regular season was decent. I can’t believe nobody has tried to pick him up yet.

If there's even a 1% chance that I might negatively impact the rest of my life, or potentially die, there's no way I'm coming back to play for the veteran minimum. Not with the amount of money that Alridge has earned.

Being there for his wife and kids is far more important than earning the veteran minimum in Brooklyn. Go home and be a family man, LaMarcus.

Aldridge saw the lakers getting all these old heads and said "why not?"

lakers.0.png

Some of these professional athletes really must not have hobbies outside of basketball. It makes sense because playing basketball is the only job most of these players have had their entire lives.

Aldridge has earned well over $100m and played in the NBA for 14 years. He just had a life-threatening health scare a couple of months ago and now he wants to come back to earn the veteran minimum?

Just go home and relax. I'm sure family would love to have him around more then he's been throughout his playing days. It's not like he needs the money.

Usually in a contract year you play better and raise your value not demand crazy money and play worse during the season and worse than worse in the playoffs. Dennis goofed.

LMA needs to talk to one Chris Bosh.
Don't do this man.

about to say Bosh needs give him a call ASAP to talk some sense into him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom