2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Celtics are sentimental AF.

KlutzyFloweryIceblueredtopzebra-size_restricted.gif

I think this means he'll be in next year's draft after a year of college/g-league this season. So you got Emoni and Chet in the 2022 draft.

Yeah i read you gotta be 19 the calendar year you get drafted?

Emoni will turn 18 in Jan 2022 which pushes him back to the following year.

Multiple income streams :smokin
I.P.A's #incomeproducingactivities #****everythingelse #outsourceit #shegetsit

But seriously what is going on? Is this just a normal club night and she's just going to be there roped off in the vip like a lot of celebrity parties be? Is she going to be stripping/twerking? MCing a local talent show? Book/autograph signing?

Yeah i read you gotta be 19 the calendar year you get drafted?

Emoni will turn 18 in Jan 2022 which pushes him back to the following year.
I saw that you just have to complete one year of college to be eligible. So if he picks the G league he’s still eligible or nah? Should be eligible either way smh

Straight up lost year for Brown/Tatum

At this point the best option is to wait and see if Beal comes next year. That's why Brad only doing 1 year deals

Nothing else they could do really unless they trade one of the Jays and clearly that isn't a option right now.

I.P.A's #incomeproducingactivities #****everythingelse #outsourceit #shegetsit

But seriously what is going on? Is this just a normal club night and she's just going to be there roped off in the vip like a lot of celebrity parties be? Is she going to be stripping/twerking? MCing a local talent show? Book/autograph signing?
Probably signing photocopies of her ultrasounds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom