2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think? I look at it as the Clippers dodged having to pay him 3/$85M. Is he still playing at a high level?

I didn’t want him, no. I was just referring to the part of the FO allegedly being on their way to his house when the Bulls deal went down.

Westbrook actually drags this team below the Super threshold.

Bron’s first time competing for a championship without a super team.:pimp:

Have you not seen the Lakers rosters since he got there? First year they were cheeks and the past two years was just him and AD in terms of superstars. And let’s not act like Russ isn’t a major upgrade over German Rondo.

If there's even a 1% chance that I might negatively impact the rest of my life, or potentially die, there's no way I'm coming back to play for the veteran minimum. Not with the amount of money that Alridge has earned.

Being there for his wife and kids is far more important than earning the veteran minimum in Brooklyn. Go home and be a family man, LaMarcus.

He's technically a FA and Woj said on tv that he plans to talk to "several teams in the coming weeks".

As a human being, I want him to stay retired and just kick back and enjoy life. But that's not on me to tell that man what best suits him.

Now as a Nets fan, I'd be like bro, you better come back to BK, not nooooo other team. Bc in hindsight, with all the injuries, LMA's retirement really hurt. Bruce Brown likely wouldn't have had the opportunity to even be in the game to miss that bunny.

The situation was so dire that you dipped with the playoffs coming up. And I respect that. But I'm not trying to hear him wanting to come back NOW if I'm a Nets fan. :lol:

He's technically a FA and Woj said on tv that he plans to talk to "several teams in the coming weeks".

As a human being, I want him to stay retired and just kick back and enjoy life. But that's not on me to tell that man what best suits him.

Now as a Nets fan, I'd be like bro, you better come back to BK, not nooooo other team. Bc in hindsight, with all the injuries, LMA's retirement really hurt. Bruce Brown likely wouldn't have had the opportunity to even be in the game to miss that bunny.

The situation was so dire that you dipped with the playoffs coming up. And I respect that. But I'm not trying to hear him wanting to come back NOW if I'm a Nets fan. :lol:
:smh: :lol:

Everyone knows this is a superteam and the only team that is able to compete is the Nets.

Only drawback for both are injuries ....

No one is saying they are washed, not a damn person .... someone, again, is trying to control the narrative.

Superteam and anything but the title will be a failure.

You were going good with me until you got to the "no one is saying they are washed" part. Are you serious? :lol:

LMA signs with another team after retiring would be nasty. You retire for health concerns, which is fine, then be like "oh, false alarm"

Rather get the bag one last time
no brainer. What he's going to make the next 3 years is about half of what he made in his 12 year career. This is a bag you cant pass on.

Nobody cares if Demar wins a ring, except for him and his fam. It doesnt change his career.

I mean that insane proposal that got reported widely made sense slightly toned down…. Wiggins + 2/3 firsts, no wiseman is something the Warriors should take.

Not that ScoopB is trustworthy

I'm not taking anything less than an All Star and/or a stud young player in return if I'm Philly.

Wiggins and some picks would be an embarrassment imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom