2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know everybody likes to say the world has caught up with the US, but I don’t know if that’s true. Besides Jokic and Doncic, the rest of the world has role players. The US is home to the stars/best players. Spain is washed.

I think Canada could be a threat to the US if they ever decide to put together a serious team. Their rosters are always half assed.

The 2024 olympics will be the Victor Wembanyama show. That dude might change the basketball landscape.

imagine if giannis, thanasis, and bam committed to play for nigeria

but for real, if US decides to have their best players committ and play a couple off-seasons together, it's a wrap.
Wouldn’t they play for greece?

AncientNippyGallowaycow-max-1mb.gif

welp

usa by 80

It would be interesting if Canada ever puts together their A team and makes the olympics

SGA
Murray
Wiggins
Brooks
Boucher

Bench:

Barrett
Dort
Birch
NAW
Primo
Lyles
Powell

That’s a pretty dangerous team
Caleb Houstan should get in the mix in 4 years. Clarke and Olynk are options as well

us vs serbia in both womens volleyball semifinals (9pm pacific 12am eastern) and basketball semifinals (9:40pm pacific 12:40 am eastern) tonight

Ehhh, after three straight days I'm kind of over crapping on Dennis Schroeder. I'll admit that I was having fun with it but now I think we're going overboard. I hope this is over soon, for his sake.

Ehhh, after three straight days I'm kind of over crapping on Dennis Schroeder. I'll admit that I was having fun with it but now I think we're going overboard. I hope this is over soon, for his sake.

Nah, definitely not overboard. Dude has nothing in his game that warrants $100M+ and he thought he was worth it. It's one thing to have confidence in yourself, but you should also be practical and realistic. If I know I'm a poor shooter and distributor, why would I turn down being overpaid close to $84M?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom