2021 NBA OFFSEASON THREAD: Media Day...SHENANIGANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
aren’t we all?
1628226661428.gif

nbc so disrespectful already showing usa in the gold medal game when theres still 4 minutes in the third quarter

Last edited:

Nah bruv, I can’t with him. This man just happened to be watching a random regular season Lakers-Raptors game that had a 9:30PM EST tip-off with his “friends” on a Sunday, the night after Cleveland played in Utah, with his “friends” and he predicted Kobe would go for 70 then when he got there knew he would go for 80? I need witnesses to come forward to corroborate this story. Don’t care if taxpayer dollars need to be utilized to put folks in WITSEC so Bron/Klutch can’t get to them beforehand but this is such an egregious thing to lie about

Then bruh was getting his Juelz on talmbout Malcolm X and the autobiography
:smh:
1628230366343.gif

1628230026920.gif

I think Oubre returns to that Phx form & trajectory in Charlotte. That team seems scary athletic & should be a top defense. That coaching staff better be top notch ready for this season. They should be eyeing playoffs from now on.

Ya’ll know Gordon Hayward is going down again right?

Hopefully this doesn’t take away minutes from Gelo Ball

Didn't know Hayward was given all that money again, thought he was on a 1 year deal.

Nah bruv, I can’t with him. This man just happened to be watching a random regular season Lakers-Raptors game that had a 9:30PM EST tip-off with his “friends” on a Sunday, the night after Cleveland played in Utah, with his “friends” and he predicted Kobe would go for 70 then when he got there knew he would go for 80? I need witnesses to come forward to corroborate this story. Don’t care if taxpayer dollars need to be utilized to put folks in WITSEC so Bron/Klutch can’t get to them beforehand but this is such an egregious thing to lie about

Then bruh was getting his Juelz on talmbout Malcolm X and the autobiography
:smh:
1628230366343.gif

1628230026920.gif

Damn y’all was talking about Lebron lying and didn’t tag me?

dude said he was possessed by the spirit of Kobe on a breakaway dunk.

dude said he saw three rims so he just shot at the middle after an eye poke last season

dude said he would play in the dunk contest

It would be interesting if Canada ever puts together their A team and makes the olympics

SGA
Murray
Wiggins
Brooks
Boucher

Bench:

Barrett
Dort
Birch
NAW
Primo
Lyles
Powell

That’s a pretty dangerous team

It's interesting how the country never could get this squad to commit. I'm not sure why.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom